Worth the Drive

Three spots south of the river to savor

by

by

Comments (6)

Comment Feed

Love The Pitts!

The Pitts is a wonderful spot. The atmosphere is laid back and the service is amazing -- it's a place you could hang out in for hours enjoying drinks with friends. I can't wait to go back there soon :)

Rachel 32 days ago

The Pitts is truly awesome!

The Pitts has great food, great vibes and it is overall a great place to go to. The service is remarkable and once again the food is delicious! All age groups are welcome which is a plus if you’re having a dinner with your family.

Gawahir 33 days ago

The Pitts is Definitely Worth It

I agree...it is definitely worth the drive. There aren't many true dive bars in Richmond, but this is one. It has so much character, is decorated in kind of a 70's style, has a pool table, and an awesome backyard lounge. Not to mention that their food and drink prices are seriously among the best in town. They're starting to have more live music too, which is awesome. I live in the city, and its really only a 15 minute drive to get to the Pitts. Sure, its a little out of the way, and I wouldn't normally go to that side of town, but its worth the drive for a very cool little bar with a down-home feel. Everyone, CHECK IT OUT!

Mackenzie Roark 33 days ago

The PITTS ROCKSSSSS

I recently stumbled on this place and it is THE BEAT! The service was amazing and the owner gave me a free taste the the BEST GRITS EVER! Took the family back for dinner on a Wednesday and they had a super fun, open mic night. Will definitely go back again!

Jeanne Nugent 34 days ago

The Pitts is LIT

I absolutely LOVE the Pitts! One of my favorite spots ever. And they have an Open Mic on Wednesdays that is a blast! DEFINITELY worth the drive.

Madeline Nugent 34 days ago

The Pitt’s

My husband and I love The Pitt’s! The food is delicious. The atmosphere is chill and we love their Wednesday Open Mic night. Can’t wait for the weather to get warmer so we can enjoy their backyard.

Jaime Gordon 34 days ago