25 Best Restaurants in Richmond

Comments (11)

Comment Feed

25 restaurant

You should call it top 23 because 2 if them are closed

Keisha 318 days ago

Carena's Jamaican Grille

Check out Carena's their Island Fried Chicken Witt Rice and Peas is to die for.

Terri more than 1 year ago

#25... Is it Don Pepe or Comfort?

OK you got our attention! So # 25 is not listed here and I figure it must be either Don Pepe or Comfort. Which is it?

Cindy Abbate more than 1 year ago

Sapori?

I'm a Chester native and was so excited when Sapori opened. We sorely need better quality restaurants here. However, I was disappointed with a lackluster salad and lasagna that frankly could not hold a candle to places like Carrabas, Brio and Maggianos. The pasta was mushy and the sauce heavy and salty. Perhaps we should try again...

Suzanne more than 1 year ago

Sapori...Really???

You are correct as a Chester native, I would not consider Sapori on the best 25 restaurants. Big chain Italian restaurants have better food. I bet the folks who made it on this list probably paid to be on it. Some restaurants are legit but others make you wonder.

xlopez 185 days ago

Incomplete list...

The title is 25 Best Restaurants in Richmond...but the list only contains 24...just wondering what number 25 is.

SL more than 1 year ago

A Clarification

I've received a great deal of offline feedback about my Olive Garden post. I was simply voicing my personal opinion. Sbarro, Bertucci's, Macaroni Grill, Maggiano's, all fantastic, authentic, Italian restaurants. That said, none are better than Mama Fuschetti's home cooking.

Kyle Fuschetti more than 1 year ago

Olive Garden on Broad

I know, I know. It's a chain but as an Italian American, I find this to be the best in town.

Kyle Fuschetti more than 1 year ago

Haha.. good one

ummmm .... nasty. You are kidding right?

jeffro more than 1 year ago

Olive Garden - Oh My!

I have never understood the popularity of Olive Garden. So mediocre.

Glenda 213 days ago

Soups and sauces

The only thing fresh from olive garden is their soups and sauces which are the only things made freash daily everything else is premade or in bags so no olive garden doesn't belong on this list everything they make you can make the same way at home their pasta is even dried like the pasta they sale in grocery stores

Portia Massenburg 190 days ago