After featuring Mezzanine's build-your-own Bloody Mary bar in July's cover story on breakfast and brunch, we found ourselves wanting a bit more instruction. Hence, the following video, accompanied by a recipe below.
What You'll Need
- About 2 ounces of Absolut vodka
- Tomato-juice cocktail (Mezzanine's version includes roasted jalapeños, roasted tomatoes and Worcestershire sauce)
- Hot sauce (Mezzanine's version includes chipotle peppers and roasted tomatoes)
- Freshly grated horseradish
- A jar of dill green beans
- One pint glass full of ice
How to Make It Pour the vodka into your glass of ice, then add the tomato-juice cocktail. (Don't fill all the way, leaving some room for additional ingredients.) Next, add a spoonful of freshly grated horseradish, followed by hot sauce to taste. Cover the glass with a tumbler and shake. Next, add a carrot stick for stirring, followed by a dill green bean and a splash of the dill juice. Garnish with a watermelon radish off the side of the glass, stir and serve.