A Parkinson's Breakthrough

Health

by

by

Comments (8)

Comment Feed

COPD CURE

My father has COPD,diagnosed 2 years ago,His speech is bad not able to talk and experience shortness of breath,i spent a lot of money on his medication till a point i was so frustrated,My friend David ossy told me about , General Health Center, who cured his parents of Copd, i contacted this herbal health center and purchase the herbal medicine, then they sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received it my father applied it for 8 weeks as prescribed and was totally cured of COPD within 8 Weeks of usage. Contact via:
email:(generalhealthcenter1@gmail.com)

Website: http://generalhealthherbalcental.simplesite.com

Phone number: +27719591654

Sarah Jones 2 days ago

cure parkinson

I am very happy to share this triumphant testimony on how i was cured on Parkinson, i never believed i was ever going to be cured from Parkinson. after being diagnosed, and i was penalized on how i will ever regain my self back back after suffering for 3 years of Parkinson . finally Dr Abumere cure gave me a reason to be happy again after searching online then i found out that Dr Abumere has save many lives of this disease. behold i was filled with Joy after writing to him on his email and visited his website and he responded to me that i shouldn’t be skeptical that my disease is very simple for him to handle. i hold on to his words then i attended to every of his instruction then i purchase the herbal medicine from him in south africa that is how my medicine was send to me via delivery service and he assured me after using his HERBAL MEDICINE in just 29 days i will be cured and i will come back and thank him, i went to check myself after 29 days although before the date i was really experiencing body release and my doc confirmed me Parkinson Negative.
I really cant thank God enough for my life and i know once you contact this herbal doctor you shall be a testimony,contact his email:(abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com) www.abumereherbalcentre.simplesite.com

delynbills 53 days ago

my testimonies

I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease 3 year ago at the age of 69. For several months I had noticed tremors in my right hand and the shaking of my right foot when sitting, as the disease progressed i totally lost balance. Neurologist had me walk down the hall and said I didn’t swing my right arm. I had never noticed! I was in denial for a while as there is no history in my family. I used amantadine, Carbidopa/levodopa and physical therapy to strenghten muscles all failed. In 2016 a friend suggested HERBAL CLINIC LAB who have successful heral treatment for Parkinson’s disease, i contacted the heral clinic via their website and purchased the Parkinson’s disease herbal supplement, i used the herbs for 7 weeks and my symptoms were reveresed. Its been 6 months no sign of parkinson’s disease, contact this herbal clinic via their email(herbalcliniclab@ gmail. com)

Dora 56 days ago