A Parkinson's Breakthrough

Health

by

by

Comments (11)

Comment Feed

HOW To Get CURED

(MUST READ: HOW I GOT CURED FROM PARKINSON’S DISEASE)
My name is Robert Williams, I thought i should share this here as someone may need this information; I was diagnosed of Parkinson’s disease in February 2015, my doctor told me it has no permanent cure, i was given monoamine oxidase (MAO)-B inhibitors and other medications to ease the situation, this continued till a friend of mine told me about Dr Odi from Africa who cured her father of parkinson’s disease and Glaucoma. I contacted this herbal doctor and bought the herbal medicine from him, i received it within 6 days and applied it as prescribed and was totally cured within 19 days of usage. my life is back again! Contact this herbal doctor via his email oyeyetemple@gmail.com

Robert Williams 25 days ago

HERBAL

Diagnosed last June after almost a year of many, many specialists telling me they had no idea what was wrong. My symptoms were all non-motor, insomnia, leg pain that will not go away, and anxiety issues. Had a DAT scan and that was the test that verified PD.

Started on Requip, had such bad fatigue that I had to quit that and then started on Sinemet, no changes too. My son purchased PD herbal remedy online from Best Health Herbal Centre. My son said (Best Health Herbal Centre) to him that the herbal remedy will reverse my PD under 6 weeks. So after using the PD herbal remedy for 6 weeks, my PD was totally reversed. No more major fatigue, insomnia is better, leg pain disappeared. I can walk 4 miles now without feeling pain.

I am 64, was diagnosed at 63. I thought i will die with brain fog and fatigue, but Best Health Herbal Centre saved my life.
Please get your PD herbal remedy immediately via their website:

George 66 days ago

herbal cure for parkinson

I am here to give my testimony about DR SAKURA who help me in my life, I want to inform the public how I was cured from (PARKINSON VIRUS) by DR SAKURA, I visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which
did not cure me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy
on Parkinson cure and i saw comment of people talking about how DR SAKURA
cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine
to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now
without problem, my Parkinson VIRUS left me immediately . I pray for you
DR SAKURA am cured, you can also get yourself cured my friends if you
really need this doctor help, you can reach him now email:
Dr.sakuraspellalter@gmail.com or call him his also on WhatsApp
+2348110114739

His also capable of curing this following diseases

(1)Cancer

(2)Hiv/aids

(3)Hepatitis B

(4)Coronary Artery Diseases
you can also mail me for more information osasruth24@gmail.com

osas 59 days ago

HERBAL FORMULA

Please get your PD herbal remedy immediately via their website: ww w .besthealthherbalcentre. com

George 66 days ago

I am a 59-year-old woman. My Parkinson's disease appeared at the age of 57.

I am a 59-year-old woman. My Parkinson's disease appeared at the age of 57. My symptoms, at the beginning, were fine tremors and rigidity with joint stiffness. My neurologist prescribed entacapone with levodopa, carbidopa, and pramipexole. I opted not to go on prescription medicines but decided on using herbs instead, October 18, 2017 after being on the herbs you recommended, i had a total recovery from Parkinson’s disease with this natural herbal formula treatment. The tremors, Shaking, Joint Stiffness has subsided. When I stumbled upon you guys, it was just pure instinct. And from that day on it has been one of the best decisions I’ve made in my life. The caring that goes into explaining what herbs work for whatever ails me is astounding. In today’s world where so many are after a quick buck, selling without care, Natural Herbal Garden’s staffs amplifies the difference. I’m a believer in karma, and for generations to come, this is a herbal store that will be leaving it’s footprint in this world. Visit NATURAL HERBAL GARDENS official web site www. naturalherbalgardens. com A world of thanks to The Natural Herbal Gardens!”

Francess 85 days ago

PD CURE

My sister was diagnosed months ago after several years of being told she had "restless leg syndrome.” She has very bad toe cramps, where here foot looks like a claw and is very painful. She was also "freezes" on trying to stand from a sitting position. She speaks so quickly and "gabbles" that we are unable to decipher what she is saying. She is now very steady on her feet after we bought the Total cure herbal foundation natural herbs ,she has fallen several times before using the herbal formula;we have to give a try on natural herbal products which really work perfectly on her.
The herbal remedies helps her body to return to its normal position after using it for several weeks, we are obviously very concerned about other lives out there so please do not hesitate to contact this email address (totalcureherbalfoundation@ gmail .com) to get your Parkinson disease (PD) bottles or for other diseases.
Lallana

Adam Lallana 181 days ago

PD CURE

I have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease even though I don't have the DaTscan until may 22. I was being tested for multiple sclerosis and have been displaying symptoms for around 3 years, shaking, twitching, rigidity, neck pain and anxiety. I am a 61 year old female.
I started falling a lot when losing my balance and had a hard time walking normal,for the past few years my life hasn't remain the same,i almost spent all my money on medical treatment not until i found totalcureherbalfoundation@gmail.com online who helped me get rid of this deadliest disease,i then started using a Total cure herbal foundation herbal remedies.i start to use their herbal formula which was the best i ever had,i used this herbal remedies for weeks and i can proudly say i fully cure of Parkinson (PD) disease.
totalcureherbalfoundation@gmail.com

Tara conway 219 days ago

I am Erik Coley i was diagnosed of parkinson disease

I am Erik Coley i was diagnosed of parkinson disease, i had severe calf pain, slurred speech, muscle pain and so many other pains. I was placed on sinemet 3 times daily, it helped me but not very much so our doctor introduced me to Standard Herbs Home with whome i purchased herbal remedy from and now i am parkinson disease free, thanks to Sandard Herbs Home and i made a promise that i will continue to tell the world how your good herbal remedy cured my parkinson disease, if you have similar problem or any type of disease i will advice you to vist Standard Herbs Home Offcial website: www.standardherbshome.com or contact info@standardherbshome.com

Erik Coley 291 days ago

I am a 77-year-old lady. My Parkinson's disease appeared at the age of 55

I am a 77-year-old lady. My Parkinson's disease appeared at the age of 55. My symptoms at the beginning were fine tremors and rigidity with joint stiffness. I was taking Entacapone with Levodopa, Carbidopa, and Pramipexole. My Parkinson's disease is not under control. I lost touch with reality.I started on Health Herbal Clinic Parkinsons Disease Herbal formula treatment in September 2016, i read alot of positive reviews on their success rate treating Parkinsons disease through their PD Herbal formula and i immediately started on the treatment. Just 7 weeks into the Herbal formula treatment I had great improvements with speech and coordination, my hand tremors seized and the stiffed, rigid muscle had succumbed. I am unbelievably back on my feet again, this is a breakthrough for all Parkinsons sufferers, visit Health Herbal Clinic official website www. healthherbalclinic. net or email info@ healthherbalclinic. net.

Deborah 312 days ago

PD cure

There is a breakthrough Parkinson(PD) precursor that i use in getting rid of my PD disease with great benefits. Not sure if I am allowed to share a link via this blog. Anyhow take a look at this if you are able to. If it resonates with you & if you would like more info, I'm happy to oblige,because i really know how much this online store helped my cure my Parkinson disease(PD)this natural product do cure you within few weeks ,actually never thought this would work until i give a try that is what i need from you patients suffering for PD you all really need this.
totalcureherbalfoundation @ gmail . com
https: // totalcureherbalfou. wixsite. com/ website

Riley Aria 322 days ago

I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in my mid to late 40's

I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in my mid to late 40's. I had hand tremors for several years. Gradually became worse. I then noticed when I was tired the tremors were worse. I started falling for no apparent reason. I now have stiffness in my legs and need to walk with 2 canes or a walker. I am very slow getting around. I am now 52 years old. I am forgetful at times and have difficulty expressing myself. I have difficulty swallowing at times. I become tired easily, I also become quite dizzy when performing any athletic function (jogging). I was on Levodopa/Carbidopa, 100/25. nothing was really working to help my condition. Finally i started on parkinson's herbal formula i purchased from Health Herbal Clinic, i read alot of great reviews from other patients who used the parkinson's herbal treatment. I used the herbal remedy for 7 weeks, its effects on parkinson's is amazing, all My symptoms gradually faded away, I have been active and hope to continue! (Visit www. healthherbalclinic. net or email at info@ healthherbalclinic. net) I recommend this Parkinson's herbal formula for all Parkinson's Patients.

Sophia more than 1 year ago