A Parkinson's Breakthrough

Health

by

by

Comments (15)

Comment Feed

PARKINSON'S CURE

I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in my mid to late 40's. I had hand tremors for several years. Gradually becoming worse. I then noticed when I was tired the tremors were worse. I started falling for no apparent reason. I Later had stiffness in my legs and need to walk with 2 canes or a walker. I was very slow getting around. I am now 54 years old. I was forgetful at times and had difficulty expressing myself. I had difficulty swallowing at times. I become tired easily.Now am Parkinson's disease free,after using the Parkinson's disease herbal formula i purchased from BEST HEALTH HERBAL CENTRE for 6 weeks,tremors disappeared,No more legs stiffness,energy increased,walking without cane. All thanks to God for leading to BEST HEALTH HERBAL CENTRE. please visit their website for more information.. w w w. besthealthherbalcentre. c o m

SETH 8 days ago

PARKINSON'S CURE

SETH 8 days ago

PD CURE

I have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease even though I don't have the DaTscan until may 22. I was being tested for multiple sclerosis and have been displaying symptoms for around 3 years, shaking, twitching, rigidity, neck pain and anxiety. I am a 61 year old female.
I started falling a lot when losing my balance and had a hard time walking normal,for the past few years my life hasn't remain the same,i almost spent all my money on medical treatment not until i found totalcureherbalfoundation@gmail.com online who helped me get rid of this deadliest disease,i then started using a Total cure herbal foundation herbal remedies.i start to use their herbal formula which was the best i ever had,i used this herbal remedies for weeks and i can proudly say i fully cure of Parkinson (PD) disease.
totalcureherbalfoundation@gmail.com

Tara conway 33 days ago

I am Erik Coley i was diagnosed of parkinson disease

I am Erik Coley i was diagnosed of parkinson disease, i had severe calf pain, slurred speech, muscle pain and so many other pains. I was placed on sinemet 3 times daily, it helped me but not very much so our doctor introduced me to Standard Herbs Home with whome i purchased herbal remedy from and now i am parkinson disease free, thanks to Sandard Herbs Home and i made a promise that i will continue to tell the world how your good herbal remedy cured my parkinson disease, if you have similar problem or any type of disease i will advice you to vist Standard Herbs Home Offcial website: www.standardherbshome.com or contact info@standardherbshome.com

Erik Coley 105 days ago

I am a 77-year-old lady. My Parkinson's disease appeared at the age of 55

I am a 77-year-old lady. My Parkinson's disease appeared at the age of 55. My symptoms at the beginning were fine tremors and rigidity with joint stiffness. I was taking Entacapone with Levodopa, Carbidopa, and Pramipexole. My Parkinson's disease is not under control. I lost touch with reality.I started on Health Herbal Clinic Parkinsons Disease Herbal formula treatment in September 2016, i read alot of positive reviews on their success rate treating Parkinsons disease through their PD Herbal formula and i immediately started on the treatment. Just 7 weeks into the Herbal formula treatment I had great improvements with speech and coordination, my hand tremors seized and the stiffed, rigid muscle had succumbed. I am unbelievably back on my feet again, this is a breakthrough for all Parkinsons sufferers, visit Health Herbal Clinic official website www. healthherbalclinic. net or email info@ healthherbalclinic. net.

Deborah 126 days ago

PD cure

There is a breakthrough Parkinson(PD) precursor that i use in getting rid of my PD disease with great benefits. Not sure if I am allowed to share a link via this blog. Anyhow take a look at this if you are able to. If it resonates with you & if you would like more info, I'm happy to oblige,because i really know how much this online store helped my cure my Parkinson disease(PD)this natural product do cure you within few weeks ,actually never thought this would work until i give a try that is what i need from you patients suffering for PD you all really need this.
totalcureherbalfoundation @ gmail . com
https: // totalcureherbalfou. wixsite. com/ website

Riley Aria 136 days ago

I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in my mid to late 40's

I was diagnosed with Parkinson's disease in my mid to late 40's. I had hand tremors for several years. Gradually became worse. I then noticed when I was tired the tremors were worse. I started falling for no apparent reason. I now have stiffness in my legs and need to walk with 2 canes or a walker. I am very slow getting around. I am now 52 years old. I am forgetful at times and have difficulty expressing myself. I have difficulty swallowing at times. I become tired easily, I also become quite dizzy when performing any athletic function (jogging). I was on Levodopa/Carbidopa, 100/25. nothing was really working to help my condition. Finally i started on parkinson's herbal formula i purchased from Health Herbal Clinic, i read alot of great reviews from other patients who used the parkinson's herbal treatment. I used the herbal remedy for 7 weeks, its effects on parkinson's is amazing, all My symptoms gradually faded away, I have been active and hope to continue! (Visit www. healthherbalclinic. net or email at info@ healthherbalclinic. net) I recommend this Parkinson's herbal formula for all Parkinson's Patients.

Sophia 231 days ago

COPD CURE

My father has COPD,diagnosed 2 years ago,His speech is bad not able to talk and experience shortness of breath,i spent a lot of money on his medication till a point i was so frustrated,My friend David ossy told me about , General Health Center, who cured his parents of Copd, i contacted this herbal health center and purchase the herbal medicine, then they sent me the herbal medicine through courier service, when i received it my father applied it for 8 weeks as prescribed and was totally cured of COPD within 8 Weeks of usage. Contact via:
email:(generalhealthcenter1@gmail.com)

Website: http://generalhealthherbalcental.simplesite.com

Phone number: +27719591654

Sarah Jones 235 days ago

cure parkinson

I am very happy to share this triumphant testimony on how i was cured on Parkinson, i never believed i was ever going to be cured from Parkinson. after being diagnosed, and i was penalized on how i will ever regain my self back back after suffering for 3 years of Parkinson . finally Dr Abumere cure gave me a reason to be happy again after searching online then i found out that Dr Abumere has save many lives of this disease. behold i was filled with Joy after writing to him on his email and visited his website and he responded to me that i shouldn’t be skeptical that my disease is very simple for him to handle. i hold on to his words then i attended to every of his instruction then i purchase the herbal medicine from him in south africa that is how my medicine was send to me via delivery service and he assured me after using his HERBAL MEDICINE in just 29 days i will be cured and i will come back and thank him, i went to check myself after 29 days although before the date i was really experiencing body release and my doc confirmed me Parkinson Negative.
I really cant thank God enough for my life and i know once you contact this herbal doctor you shall be a testimony,contact his email:(abumereherbalcentre@gmail.com) www.abumereherbalcentre.simplesite.com

delynbills 286 days ago

my testimonies

I was diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease 3 year ago at the age of 69. For several months I had noticed tremors in my right hand and the shaking of my right foot when sitting, as the disease progressed i totally lost balance. Neurologist had me walk down the hall and said I didn’t swing my right arm. I had never noticed! I was in denial for a while as there is no history in my family. I used amantadine, Carbidopa/levodopa and physical therapy to strenghten muscles all failed. In 2016 a friend suggested HERBAL CLINIC LAB who have successful heral treatment for Parkinson’s disease, i contacted the heral clinic via their website and purchased the Parkinson’s disease herbal supplement, i used the herbs for 7 weeks and my symptoms were reveresed. Its been 6 months no sign of parkinson’s disease, contact this herbal clinic via their email(herbalcliniclab@ gmail. com)

Dora 289 days ago